Artur Express, Inc. is hosting its first ever Health Fair!
Join us on Friday, October 14th, 2022 at the terminal for our health fair and visit with vendors and health care professionals.
And the BEST part of all is this is at no cost to you!
- Insurance cards will need to be presented for the flu shots
- Insurance cards will need to be presented for the mammogram van
There will be an attendance prize drawing for those that participate. You will receive a Health Fair Passport and will get a sticker for each booth you visit. If you visit at least 5 booths, you will go into a drawing to win a prize!
2022 Health Fair Vendor Lineup & Offers
- Blood tests will be conducted via fingerstick
- Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Glucose, Blood Pressure, Waist Circumference, Weight
- Results consultation with a St. Luke’s Health Professional
- Paper copy of results will be provided to each participant, and results will be uploaded to the Navigate Wellbeing portal
- Aggregate Reporting is available, on-demand, via the Navigate Wellbeing Admin Dashboard (this is an app that you will be able to download and save your screening results)
- See attached flyer and click on link to register/ schedule time
- No charge directly to you/Billed via insurance claim
- See flyer below and click on link to register/ schedule time
Click here for more information
If you need help registering, please contact HR.
Women’s Wellness/St Luke’s Mammogram Van
- 7am – 2pm
- This is a preventative screening for women 40 and over and is covered under insurance
- Please call 314-205-6267 to schedule appt. You will more than likely have to leave a vm when you call but they will call you back right away to schedule
- 5-8 minute massage
- No charge
- EAP information
- We will be hosting a lunch and learn on Thursday, 9/22 from 12pm – 1pm
- If interested in attending on 9/22 just let HR know
- This will also be available as part of our virtual fair on 10/14 for our drivers who are unable to attend
- Inbody composition scans
- Percussion therapy demonstrations
- Normatec compression sleeve demonstrations
- Club Fitness swag items
Dietician Trish from Executive Dining
- Trish has been here before and is a wealth of great information!