Artur Express, Inc. is hosting its first ever Health Fair!
And the BEST part of all is this is at no cost to you!
- Insurance cards will need to be presented for the flu shots
- Insurance cards will need to be presented for the mammogram van
There will be an attendance prize drawing for those that participate. You will receive a Health Fair Passport and will get a sticker for each booth you visit. If you visit at least 5 booths, you will go into a drawing to win a prize!
2022 Health Fair Vendor Lineup & Offers
- Blood tests will be conducted via fingerstick
- Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Triglycerides, Glucose, Blood Pressure, Waist Circumference, Weight
- Results consultation with a St. Luke’s Health Professional
- Paper copy of results will be provided to each participant, and results will be uploaded to the Navigate Wellbeing portal
- Aggregate Reporting is available, on-demand, via the Navigate Wellbeing Admin Dashboard (this is an app that you will be able to download and save your screening results)
- See attached flyer and click on link to register/ schedule time
- No charge directly to you/Billed via insurance claim
- See flyer below and click on link to register/ schedule time
If you need help registering, please contact HR.
Women’s Wellness/St Luke’s Mammogram Van
- 7am – 2pm
- This is a preventative screening for women 40 and over and is covered under insurance
- Please call 314-205-6267 to schedule appt. You will more than likely have to leave a vm when you call but they will call you back right away to schedule
- 5-8 minute massage
- No charge
- EAP information
- We will be hosting a lunch and learn on Thursday, 9/22 from 12pm – 1pm
- If interested in attending on 9/22 just let HR know
- This will also be available as part of our virtual fair on 10/14 for our drivers who are unable to attend
- Inbody composition scans
- Percussion therapy demonstrations
- Normatec compression sleeve demonstrations
- Club Fitness swag items
Dietician Trish from Executive Dining
- Trish has been here before and is a wealth of great information!