OTR Dispatcher- Days and Nights Available
About the job
**Local Candidates Only Please!**
Artur Express is a full-service, nationwide transportation and logistics company located in Hazelwood, MO and we are growing! We moved into our brand-new state of the art, employee/driver friendly new headquarters. We offer a fully equipped fitness center, laundry, showers, game/break room, theatre room, BBQ/patio area, as well as height adjustable work stations. People who join Artur Express, Inc. will have a number of opportunities for personal growth, high integrity, team support and work environments that promote personal safety and health.
We are seeking full time experienced dispatchers to join our team. Dispatchers may be involved in a wide range of dispatch and operational support for the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispatch trucks on loads
- Shipment entry
- Track and trace shipments as needed
- Process BOLS as they come over DITAT requested from drivers
- Answer driver calls, emails and messages
- Issue comchecks, open fuel cards, and handle lumpers
- Work with Fleet Maintenance to communication truck and trailer breakdowns and repairs
- Answer CSR phones as needed
- Work with drivers on device trouble shooting
- Coordinate load recoveries
- Assist planners as directed
- Review assigned reports and fix items accordingly
- Process shipment check calls and trailer repairs inspections
- Ensure that any truck showing available correspondence via email and phone on the board is posted on DAT
- Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Work well under pressure, able to multi-task and organize
- Moderate understanding of Hours of Service and eLog requirements
- Moderate understanding of DOT regulations
- Novice to moderate understanding and experience utilizing DAT 360
The work schedule for this position is a rotating 4 days on / 4 days off.
Artur Express provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, creed, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, sex, handicap or disability, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal laws.