General Purpose of the Position:
The Freight Coordinator will be responsible for receiving load tenders from customer, planning for an assigned region and tendering loads to carriers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accepting load tenders and order entry into Ditat TMS system
- Scheduling pickup and delivery times
- Tracking loads and giving updates to customers as requested
- Review customer lanes to maximize profitability. Discuss any issues with management
- Review, manage and resolve trailer allocations and dwelling at specific assigned customer locations
- Communicate directly with carriers as needed to cover customer freight
Skills and Abilities Required:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Work well under pressure, able to multi-task and organize
- 2+ years’ experience in the Transportation Industry is preferred
Please submit resume to HR@arturexpress.com for consideration.