Department: Fleet Equipment
Reports to: Director of Finance
FLSA Status: Exempt
General Purpose of the Position:
This position will own the financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting process. They will have a key role in the accounting department and will help develop a new procedure to support our rapid growth. This is a key position with opportunities for advancements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly and annual budgets for four companies
- Track budget to actual spend and prepare variance reports
- Calculate key financial ratios
- Breakdown revenue and cost in various business segments
- Create reports tailored to the needs of department managers
- Prepare benchmarking reports
- Recommend cost savings opportunities
- Improve productivity by helping to automate accounting processes
- Assist with implementing new technology
- Serve as a back-up to other accounting positions
Skills and Abilities Required:
- A minimum of three years of accounting experience in a similar role
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Hazelwood, MO
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent(s) will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Artur Express, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
DRIVERS - PLEASE APPLY ON ONE OF OUR DRIVE FOR ARTUR PAGES, NOT THIS FORM. This form does NOT go to driver recruiting, and we want to make sure your application goes to the right place.
"*" indicates required fields