Now Hiring Driver Recruiters in St Louis, MO
(Local Candidates only, please)
The primary function of a Driver Recruiter is to recruit, interview, screen, and refer driver candidates who meet our minimum safety qualifications to perform the essential qualifications of a prospective driver.
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions Recruit, screen, interview and hire qualified Driver applicants to improve Driver retention and safety.
- Initiate contact with potential driver candidates.
- Provide accurate job descriptions to applicants.
- Execute traditional and creative recruiting strategies that attract the ideal candidates.
- Establish immediate rapport with potential driving associates by seeking to understand their career goals and interests.
- Contact all new leads the day they are received using 3 methods of contact (Phone, Email, Text).
- Set specific commitments with each potential driving associate and follow up to make sure they are kept.
- Maintain daily contact with drivers who are scheduled for orientation.
- Inform potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, pay, and specialty and dedicated opportunities.
- Read, review, and understand all reports (i.e. MVRs, DAC and background checks).
- Run reports and fully process driver applications.
- Interview, gather, and analyze information skillfully to obtain a complete application and pre-qualify applicants.
- Arrange travel and lodging for out-of-town applicants.
- Provide feedback on leads and lead quality.
- Assist with social media moderation and prospective candidate questions.
- Follow up with new hires to assist with retention.
- Knowledge of Tenstreet or previous customer service experience
- Knowledge of the transportation industry
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org