After Hours Dispatcher
**Local Candidates Only Please!**
We are seeking full time experienced dispatchers to join our team. The Afterhours Dispatcher has 2 roles depending on the specific shift. Before 1600 on weekdays, this person will be responsible for operational support such as shipment entry, answering phones, assisting drivers, and updating reports. After 1600 on weekdays, they will transition to full Afterhours responsibilities.
Operational Support (weekday shift):
• Shipment entry
• Trailer Repairs
• CSR phones
• Device trouble shooting
• Asset moves/ drop trailer report
• Load Recoveries
• Assist planners as directed
• Review assigned reports and fix items accordingly
Shift Leader (nights/weekend shift):
• Coordinate truck breakdowns & trailer
• Process shipment check calls and trailer repairs inspections
• Answer all customer & broker
• Ensure that any truck showing available correspondence via email and phone on the board is posted on DAT
• Ensure that all load orders that come
• Dispatch trucks on loads as needed per Afterhours are entered and handled direction from OPs.
• Track and trace shipments as needed or
• Process BOLS as they come over DITAT requested from drivers
• Answer all driver related calls and assist
• Issue comchecks, open fuel cards, and in any capacity handle lumpers as needed
• Excellent phone etiquette and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Work well under pressure, able to multi-task and organize.
• Moderate understanding of DOT regulations.
• Moderate understanding of Hours of Service and eLog requirements.
• Novice to moderate understanding and practice experience utilizing DAT 360 and Internet Truck stop
The work schedule for this position is a rotating 4 days on / 4 days off. On weekdays, the shift is 9am-9pm, on weekends the shift is 7am-7pm.
Please send resume to [email protected]