The safety programs developed by Artur Express, Inc. and Tornado Transportation, LLC. were done so for the purpose of protecting its’ customers, employees and contractors. We not only share the roadways with our customers but the general public as well. It is our duty to ensure that we utilize professional carriers that share a similar commitment to safety standards. The best safety programs are those that prevent accidents before they happen. Our proactive approach is to provide training to identify potential hazards and take immediate actions to prevent accidents from taking place.
Our organized safety committee is a strong asset that assists our safety department by helping oversee and enforce our safety policies making sure everyone follows all federal safety programs, including the Department of Transportation, as well as all local and state regulations.
Our safety department has several years of proven hands on experience that works. You can be assured that when you partner with our company you will be provided with the best safety protection and knowledge the industry can provide.
Artur Express Safety Experience and Features:
- 28 years of transportation safety experience
- 20 year member of the Missouri Trucking Association
- 20 year member of the Counsel of Safety Supervisors (MMCA)
- Recruiting contractors & company driver
- Federal motor carrier safety regulations
- FMCSA drug and alcohol regulations
- Supervisors reasonable suspicion training
- OTR & local driving experience
- Driver training
- Vehicle maintenance
- DOT auditing
- LOG auditing
- FMCSR consulting
- Accident investigation
- OSHA regulations
- TSA regulations
- Homeland security
- Forklift training
- Claims handling